Hopefully these ideas will be useful to you, for when your child is not attending Nursery School for any reason or if you are looking for ideas for something to do at weekends, Nursery holidays etc.
We respect and value parents are their child’s first and enduring ‘teachers’ and recognise that children learn every minute of the day in everything they do and these ideas are only suggestions and there is no pressure to use them, however we hope you find them useful.
Click on the PDF links below to have a look and find out more!
- The home activities are designed to give your child a variety of things to do that you can dip in and out of.
- Where possible they use things that you may have in the house and don’t need any special equipment.
- The ‘doing’ and spending time together is more important that what you make or the end product!
- The activities are meant to be fun and things you can do together with your child and maybe with the rest of the family.
- We appreciate that you may have other children to supervise with home learning whilst juggling your own work from home, so there is no pressure to use these ideas.
- They are planned to be open ended, so they can be used with children from Nurture Nursery and Nursery School.
- Please be aware of safety and supervise your child when doing these activities.